Saturday, October 3, 2009

Welcome!

Hey there it's me. Well I have been trying to figure out a way to keep you all updates on my life, college experience and art. So, why not? I made a blog. Feel free to ask any questions. I'll try to update as much as possible.

Well, so far I am at Pacific, Class of 2013 yeah! College is great so far. I'm always busy doing something whether it is writing papers, finishing projects, or working in the studio. I am a Studio Art major if you did not know. I'll be studying for my B.F.A. (130 or 140 units...O_O), that does not even include the two minors I was planning on: Film studies and History. I think my schedule will be busy. I am taking four classes this semester: Sculpture, Survey of World Art to 1400, Two Dimensional Design and Color, and Pacific Seminar I. Each class has challenged me to stretch my boundaries of learning. The atmosphere is completely different from Elliot. People have a different beat they set their lives to. I miss Elliot often but I know I'm at a different point in my life. One difference I have seen is people show up to class when they want. I do not know why, especially since it cost so much money to go to college but that is their choice.

I am still living at home, but I did paint my room for a new atmosphere. All I need to do now is hang my cityscapes I painted on the walls and I'm done. I also got a laptop for college. I can't wait until I get some cool software for it. So much potential. :) One major addition has been the art desk. It is well broken into since the summer.

I am still playing softball. I play for the USA 18 competitive team. Its been an exciting season so far. College and softball, I don't know how DI players do it. I must be crazy to even do a travel team.

Well first one down and many more to follow. I'm off on a new phase of my life now. Have a great week everyone.
(I can't think of a catch phrase...so) I'll be seeing you.



No comments:

Post a Comment